FEES Because workshops fill up quickly it is very advisable to sign up as early as possible.
Your fee of EUR 1750 includes:
• A 2 1/2-day Workshop and Instructor fee. • Models' commercial releases and rights to publish and sell the material produced during the workshop. • One on one photo session with a nude model and your personal photo assistant • Certificate. • Welcome meal and 2 lunches.
PAYMENT A 50% deposit (EUR 325) is required for a confirmed reservation. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the start-up date of the course.
We accept online payment or by bank wire transfer. We use a secure registration and payment processing system
After registration, you will receive all necessary information regarding payment and the programme.
CANCELLATION • If you cancel your reservation more than 4 (four) weeks prior to the Workshop, the studio will refund 50% (fifty percent) of the total fee.
• If you cancel your reservation less than 4 (four) weeks before the Workshop start date, there will be no refund.
• Hegre-Art reserves the right to cancel any programme at any time. If this were to happen we would refund 100% of what had been paid.
• Hegre-Art accepts no liability for cancellations due to emergencies suffered by the participant on transportation, accommodation, or other costs incurred by the participant.
• The fee DOES NOT INCLUDE transportation to the Studio (by air or ground) or overnight accommodation for the duration of the Workshop.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover all aspects of your trip.